For those of us who love our car and have invested time and money in it, is understandable how important is to rely on professional vehicle fleet service in order to keep it in great shape. Therefore, we don’t trust our car to an economic, automated, or regular car wash service. When it comes to vehicle fleet service services, we need the high-touch, personalized service that only vehicle fleet service can provide.
After detailing over 1000 cars per year at Mt. Juliet in the past five years, at Renew Mobile Detailing, we have learned what Mt. Juliet customers look for when searching for the best vehicle fleet service services. We are experts primarily in client satisfaction. Therefore, we spend time listening to our clients, so we can provide the best vehicle fleet service solution to their needs.
PROFESSIONAL AUTO DETAILING BEFORE SELLING YOUR CAR
We all want to get the best deal possible when selling our car. On one hand, after spending miles driving it, it is probable that we have built a personal bond with it, and on the other hand, we need a good deal in order to buy a new one or simply to recover as much as possible from our original investment. Lucky for us, there are some simple secrets we can use in order to boost its value before re-selling it — for instance, a vehicle fleet service. It is proven that a professional vehicle fleet service can add up to $500 to a car’s initial price.
VEHICLE FLEET SERVICE TIPS
You can get a difference of thousands of dollars when selling your car depending on how clean you can show it. First impressions are everything! Therefore, at Renew Mobile Detailing, we are obsessed with vehicle fleet service our customer’s cars, learning exactly what can boost its value.
- Take your time washing the car’s exterior. Remove any dirt, grease, or bird droppings as soon as possible.
- Focus on windows using simple soap and water when cleaning.
- For tougher spots that look like they may be stained or grease marks, use specific car care products. Wipe in a circular motion with a microfiber cloth and let it sit on the area for 3-5 minutes. Rinse with water and repeat as many times as needed.
- Remember to wax and polish obsessively.
- Clean out dirt, dust, and grime from the wheels. Shiny wheels look new and can add to your vehicle’s luster and potential value.
- For the car’s interior, include vacuuming, shampooing, and conditioning of the leather, vinyl, rubber and plastic parts of your car.
- Clean the car’s carpets with hot water.
- Remember to clean the seats and mats.
- Focus on the vents, instruments, trim and door jambs, and cleaning of the windows inside.
These simple steps will improve your car’s appeal and will boost its value. However, it is hard work and takes time, but Renew Mobile Detailing will knock on your door and take care of your vehicle fleet service issues for you at your place, so you don’t have to worry about long lines, waiting, and wasting your time. Contact us today!
Don’t trust your car to just anyone. It doesn’t matter if you have recently purchased a brand new car, if you are the proud owner of a sophisticated supercar, if you plan to keep your used vehicle forever, or if you have decided it is time to sell it and want it to look its best; at Renew Mobile Detailing, we will take care of your vehicle fleet service needs and make your vehicle look better than ever. We are the experts in Mt. Juliet, boosting every car’s curb appeal and retrieving that new car feel.